miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

my job!!!




I think that work is a rewarding activityin which one can develop in a field in which you feel comfortable. It is a medium that gives us financial support and independence, my dream job is a trusted environment where I can perform professionally, a workplace in which help people with illnesses, preventing disease, rehabilitating masticatory function of the patient.

Moreover it is a safe place, accessible to all people, to work on a regular schedule that allows me to be with my family. I'd love to have my dental clinic that I should strive for studying, show interest in learning and doing my best since my career is a lot of dedication because it is an area of health. It is very tiring but I love my career because is an art and I can develop my creativity. I don’t like to work in place at a computer all day, accounting for a factory or company, or dangerous locations (police etc.) I enjoy interacting with people and listen, help people in need is something that fills me with satisfaction.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario