sábado, 14 de agosto de 2010

letter of presiden Costa Rica







Turrialba, June 30, 2010.




Dear President of Costa Rica.
Mrs. Laura Chinchilla Miranda.




This is a few points that are of my interest. As a citizen of Costa Rica that I am, my name is Tatiana Araya Bonilla belong to the faculty of dentistry in the Latin American University of Science and Technology (Ulacit) during my freshman year. I address him respectfully witnessing increasing violence in the streets of San Jose, the enormous amount of homeless people are on the sidewalks and the constant bickering and assaults which unfortunately occur in the light of day or night. I feel the insecurity which constantly Costa Ricans live is a problem that you can solve if we all do our part; the government along with the security ministry could devise a plan to reduce and manage to eradicate so many crimes that are committed every day to reduce and eradicate achieve so many crimes that are committed every day.




My proposal is based more on increasing the volume of police redemption and around the capital, to have stricter controls to prevent corruption among the police (bribes, illegal businesses etc.). Enable the society to protective measures, security cameras placed throughout the capital to have constant vigilance. Expand the labor market and extrapolate to the entire country to development and quality of life of the Ticos will increase favorably, in addition to more stringent and required education in our country.
All these suggestions I do because I believe that everyone deserves a peaceful country by which we are highly praised internationally.
Thanking you in beforehand the time and help given is dismissed.




Atte. Tatiana Araya Bonilla



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario